Friday, August 8, 2014

Back-To-School Series #3-School Supplies

Hey Everyone!
 
So today I wanted to kinda do like a school supplies haul, at least what I've gotten so far. I'm gonna do a picture, where I got it, and what I'm using it for. I've never done a haul, so we will see how this goes!
 
  • My Planner(a.k.a. My Life Organizer)
 
 
I got it from Big Lots for like $4 or something like that! But it's so pretty! And it's not too big which is important to me. I'm actually using it right now! Haha! I use it to put in my dance competitions and classes. I also like to put in birthdays and when I want to write a post or have an idea. I just like to plan a lot. It's made by PlanAhead.
 
  • My Little Notebooks
 
 
I also got these from Big Lots. The Composition Book for $1.10 and the pink and green one for $3.(I still have the tag on whoops.) They are little notebooks, but not too small. I really like using Composition Books for doing math work in. I like The little pink one for carrying it with me so I always have a notebook with me in case I need it. They are both made my Big Lots Distributer.
 
  • My Pencils
 
I got the middle ones from Big Lots and the other 2 from Walmart, I think but I'm not 100% sure on that. I personally prefer mechanical pencils, as long as they aren't cheap and you press the button and the whole thing falls apart. I've gotten some of those! Haha! Although I always like to get a package of regular pencils from Ticonderoga, which is where they are from, But the mechanical ones are from PaperMate. I like the black wood pencils because I feel cooler. I got the mechanical pencils in red, green, black, and blue. I don't remember the price but I'm sure it was cheap.
 
 
  • Pens
 
I think I got these from  Walmart as well but I don't remember. Sorry I bought these things a while ago and forgot the information. With that being said, I don't remember the price either...haha! I love BIC and I think these are so adorable! Especially the BIC For Her ones! So adorable!!
 
  • Pencil Sharpener
 
I got my pencil sharpener from Big Lots for $.80. I'll probably get another one because this is really cheap but I don't care because I am the master of breaking pencil sharpeners.(Part of the reason I like mechanical pencils.) But yeah It's pink and stuff...Moving on this is boring...
 
  • My Portfolios(a.k.a. Life Holders)
 
I got these from Big Lots as well. They were $4. They came in a ton of other cute colors, but these were the 2 I chose. They are from Bridgeport. They are basically a 7 pocket expanding file. I use these so much to stay organized. The are my LIFE HOLDERS! I put writing assignments, homeworks tests, notes, just anything I need! They are amazing! They are life!
 
  • Notebooks
 
 
I got these from Walmart for $3.87. The other one I Just had. I know it's the brand Notebound and it's got a bunch of cool folders and pockets in it! I love it! I love the other ones too because they are the Mead brand and Mead is boss. I love the colors as well. I only use College ruled notebooks because you can't fit anything on the stupid wide ruled notebooks. Its just no.
 
  • My Backpack
 
I know its somewhat of a crappy picture but whatever. It's a North Face backpack in the Jester style. My mom got it from Goodwill for $9.99. It is literally like brand new! I love love love the colors! Purple and teal are my favorite colors so it's perfect! It looks like it has never even been used! Just perfection! I looked online and t was around $60 I'd say is the amount I saw throughout my research.
 
So that's my school supplies at least for now. I have to get more things. Like binders and more pencils, just a few more odds and ends. I got some school clothes so I'm hoping to do a Back-To-School Outfit soon, but I haven't finished yet. I'm waiting to decide whether to do it now or when I'm done. I'll let you guys know when I decide. I have a lot more Back-To-School Series posts planned so keep checking back and you have any suggestions for posts or school supplies for me to try, comment or tweet me @pinkfloral811 I'd love to hear!!!
 
Thanks for reading!
 
<3
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment