Saturday, December 13, 2014

Favorite Skincare Products

Hey Everyone!!!
 
To start my new theme, this is my favorite skincare products. I will also do another post of my "not-so-favorite" skincare  products next. I am going to do the products in a random order and my favorite product of each general product...if that makes sense.
 
My Favorite Face Wash
 
 
 
L'Oreal Skin Expertise Go 360 Clean Deep Facial Cleanser
 
This is my absolute favorite face cleanser and that is big because I have tried hundreds of products and this is the only one that has really worked for me. Although it is not exclusively an acne cleanser which most teenagers are looking for, It is a deep pore cleanser which works for me. I have tried so many other cleansers that are exclusively acne and still got acne. But with this I rarely get acne because of this product which makes me VERY happy, being a lot of my friends do struggle with acne. Also, I love the little scrubber on it! I just put a quarter sized amount of the face wash on my hand, put a little water on it, rub my hands together, put it all over my face, do little circular motions all over my face, and rinse it off. I love the clean, fresh feeling I get from it and doesn't burn my face at all, which is always a plus!
 
My Favorite Facial Wipes
 
 
 
Neutrogena Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes in Pink Grapefruit
 
Tons of people rave about these wipes! They are great when you just want a clean face. They are amazing at treating acne, smell super great, and make you face have a nice, tingly feeling. I actually first tried them out at my friend's house who was like you have to try these because they make your face feel so good!! It's such a good product and I honestly can't say enough good things about them. Just great job, Neutrogena! *high five*
 
My Favorite Facial Moisturizer
 
 
 
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer
 
LOVE THIS! I have a big obsession with moisturizing because I have horribly dry skin on my face and hands. My face gets patchy and red if I don't moisturize at least 5 times a day! And I have to moisturizer my hands like 20 times throughout the day(with a different lotion obviously). Anyways, this product works so well really moisturizing my skin and makes my face sooooo smooth! I'm sure I could find a moisturizer that is much better but for right now this works and I'm sure one day I will find my perfect one! Also, this doesn't burn my face because so many products do which makes everything that much better!! Although this works really well on skin, on the website it does say that it works for all skin types, so if it does that is pretty sweet!
 
Makeup Removing Wipes
 
 
 
Studio 35 Beauty Makeup Remover Towelettes
 
These wipes work so good with getting makeup off and THEY DON'T BURN! Which if you haven't noticed by now that that is a very important factor in a product that infuriates me if it does burn! It's like stop if your product burns and I feel like my face is peeling off! This is all I have to say about this product because it doesn't burn and that makes everything good!  
 
These are really the only products I use on a daily basis. I try to keep it simple and easy so I will do it and not skip it. I truly recommend all these products and let me know what you think and if you have anything I should try! Tweet me @pinkfloral811 and comment below!
 
Thanks For Reading!!!
 
<3


2 comments:

  1. I love how the Cleanser comes with a detachable mitt! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete