Monday, October 6, 2014

14 Things I Love About Fall 2014

Hey Everyone!!
 
Since it is fall, This is a list of 14 things I love about Fall 2014! I live in New England so I it's chilly and we have the beautifully colored leaves...and its cold...and miserable...but I still love fall so much!

Colorful Leaves!!!

Plum Colored Makeup

Flannel Shirts

Tall Boots

Hot Tea

Thanksgiving

Disney Channel Halloween Movies
(Halloweentown Series, Twitches Series, etc.)

Pumpkins

Hay Rides

Halloween Festivals

Corn Mazes

Scarves

Hot Apple Cider

Pea Coats

I was inspired to do this by Zoella. I'm thinking of doing something like this every season!
Let me know if you like this and if what your favorite things about Fall 2014 in the comments or tweet me @pinkfloral811

Thanks For Reading!

<3







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment