Sunday, December 14, 2014

14 Things I Love About Winter

Hey Everyone!!!
 
These are the 14 Things I Love About Winter. I decided to do one each season, so this is my winter one.
 
 
 
Hot Cocoa
 
Fuzzy Slippers
 
Boots
 
Warm Coats
 
Awesome Photography
 
Sledding
 
CHRISTMAS
 
Christmas Sales
 
Holiday Makeup
 
Winter Candles
 
Gingerbread Cookies
 
Winter/Christmas Movies and Cookies
 
Christmas Decorations
 
Snow...sometimes...
 
These are the 14 things I love about winter and I would love to know the things you love about winter! Let me know in the comments or message/tweet me at @pinkfloral811.
 
Thanks For Reading!!!
 
<3
 
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Great blog! I love Autumn/Winter too! Check out my recent blogpost: My 2014 Christmas Wishlist! http://www.petalsofperfection.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/my-2014-christmas-wish-list.html <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Sure I can check out your blog!❤️

    ReplyDelete